1. Other than the genitals and the breasts, the __________ is the only other body part that routinely swells during intercourse – this is because it is made from the same type of erectile tissue as the penis.
a) The tongue
b) The inner thigh
c) The inner nose
d) The ego
2. Humans aren’t the only species that partake in oral sex; what other animals all go down too.
a) Cheetahs, Hyenas and Goats
b) Kangaroos, Chimps, Bats
c) Turtles, Frogs and Lizards
d) Dogs, Wolves and Elephants
3. In 1609, a doctor named Johannes Jacob Wecker reported finding a corpse in Bologna with two penises. Since then, approximately 100 cases of similarly endowed men have been recorded. What is this condition called?
4. The sperm of a ________ is longer than the sperm of an elephant.
b) Humpback Whale
c) Long Duck Dong
5. True or False: Almost all mammals besides humans (like bears and dogs) actually have a bone in their penis.
6. Who was it that finally helped Marilyn Monroe, the most celebrated sex icon of the 20th century, achieve her first orgasm shortly before her death.
a) John F Kennedy
b) Her shrink
c) Frank Sinatra
d) Joe DiMaggio
7. There is a lot more to the clitoris than meets the eye. It is shaped like a wishbone. How long is it on average?
a) 3-4.5 cm long
b) 6-7 cm long
c) 3-4.5 inches long
d) 6-7 inches long
8. True or False: In 1899 the then President of France, Francois Faure, allegedly died while receiving oral stimulation. When his mademoiselle realized her monsieur was stiff for all the wrong reasons, she panicked, suffered trauma-induced lockjaw, and was rushed to hospital where she had to be pried from the penis of the passed-on President.
9. Do male honey bees die after stinging? Yes! But some never make it to that point. Why?
a) They only live for 40 days
b) They avoid people and boots
c) They die after mating because the penis is ripped from their body after intercourse.
d) They never stray far from the hive
10. Apparently when Captain Cook visited the Kingdom of Tonga in 1777, King Fatafehi Paulah had been busy fulfilling what he believed to be his ‘royal duty’ of taking the virginity of every woman in his kingdom. It is estimated that he deflowered __________ during his lifetime and never slept with the same woman twice.
11. Exhaustive research published by Johnson & Johnson found that the average time between penetration and male orgasm is __________– this involved 1,587 couples having stopwatch-timed sex.
a) 7-8 minutes
b) 10-12 minutes
c) 4-5 minutes
d) 3.2 seconds
12. The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is _______________?
c) The Chicken Dance
13. True or False: The female bed bug has no sexual opening. To get around this dilemma, the male instead pierces females with his hypodermic genitalia and ejaculates into the body cavity.
14. Lipstick is rumored to have been invented in the Egyptian times for women who wanted their lips to look more inviting – apparently red lips resemble the _________ of a wanton woman anxious for sexual fulfilment…
15. The clitoris is the only organ in the human body that has just one purpose - What is it?
b) World Domination
d) A tasty snack
Have fun everyone